Home · Contact · Sitemap

Early St John's Anglican Church PhotoSt John the Divine Anglican Church was founded in Squamish by Rev Allan Greene and with help from William Mashiter and others 100 years ago in July 1913. This year the members and friends of St John’s are celebrating their Centennial and looking forward to connecting with the Squamish Historical Society and others in preparation for Squamish’s 50th year of the incorporation as the District of Squamish in 2014.

Click here for our MEMORIES blog